DBAs do your own measurement!
Multi part article review: How Do I Measure My DBA Skills by Lee Markum. Markum is a SQL Server professional who loves to share knowledge as well as learn from others.
Well done set of multiple articles for DBAs to determine how you should measure your DBA skills. These are just some of the highlights:
- What does career progression look like for a Database Administrator?
- What skills should you have at year 2? Year 5? Year 10?
- What Does a Production DBA Do?
- People Skills for Information Technology
- Adding More Advanced Skills
- Sharing Knowledge as a Database Administrator
- SQL Server Specialization
- What Does a Development DBA Do?
- Testing Code and Performance Tuning
So, DBA colleagues… Last month I said, “it’s always good to self-test yourself to see just how much you know on a subject”. These articles give you many other ways to measure your DBA skills.
All the articles are MUST READ for DBAs. I give the multi part article “How Do I Measure My DBA Skills” a thumbs up. Right?
Pluralsight – Start your Free Trial today! – Don’t let technology outpace you. Work smarter and master your craft with a technology learning platform that will help you build better and create more.
Pluralsight – Get your Skill IQ with a Free Assessment from PluralSight
Whizlabs – Online Training for Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI ACP)® Certification Exam | Enroll Now
Edureka – Enroll Now for Docker Training and Certification By Edureka and increase your chances to get hired by Top Tech Companies
ed2go – Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
RetiredDBA.com is compensated if you click to an advertiser website and/or you make a purchase after clicking to an advertiser website. This does not INCREASE the price you pay. The income is used to continue to provide as much free content as possible.